#110, 8 Mcleod Ave, Spruce Grove AB. Phone: 587.286.4000 Text: 780.962.2279
FACIALS, PEELS AND MASSAGE
Facials and peels are customized to each individual client after an assessment and consultation.
We use the quality products including the Image Skin Care line.
Clinical Signature Facial
A customizable clinical facial treatment specifically designed to target any skin concerns.
Deep cleansing, exfoliating and relaxing. Includes hand, arm and scalp massage.
Time: 75 minutes including prep Cost: $115
A luxury spa treatment to exfoliate, illuminate and oxygenate.
Time: 60 minutes including prep Cost: $165
IPeel Resurfacing Treatment
Chemical peeling at its finest! A treatment that lifts your skin to a new level of health by targeting your skin concerns. This treatment features all natural ingredients; which in return offers amazing results.
Time: 30 minutes Cost: $165 Six Options to choose from below
- ROSACEA | THE SIGNATURE FACE LIFT Result-driven Vitamin C and enzyme treatment to treat all skin types, including rosacea and sensitive.
- PIGMENT | LIGHTENING LIFT PEEL Lactic and kojic acids blended with a cocktail of lightening agents to reduce all forms of pigmentation.
- AGING | WRINKLE LIFT PEEL Ultra-resurfacing glycolic and retinol blend visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- ACNE | ACNE LIFT PEEL Blend of AHA's and BHA's with anti-inflammatory agents to effectively treat all grades of acne.
- ADVANCED ACNE | BETA LIFT PEEL This powerful non-blended salicylic acid treatment quickly and effectively targets and improves moderate/severe acne
- ADVANCED ANTI-AGING |PERFECTION LIFT PEEL Our exclusive blend of alpha and beta hydroxy acids and retinol are combined with powerful anti-oxidants, correcting peptides and plant-derived stem cells to create "perfection" when treating advanced pigmentation, acne and aging conditions.
Hot Stone Massage
60 or 90 minutes: 105.00/$130.00
Hot stone massage is a specialty massage where the therapist uses smooth, heated stones as an extension of their own hands, or by placing them on the body. The heat can be both deeply relaxing and help warm up tight muscles. This type of massage promotes deeper muscle relaxation through the placement of the stone at key points of the body.
60 Minutes: $85.00
Relaxation massage is a gentle Swedish massage that uses smooth, gliding strokes to help you relax. The massage therapist will move at a slower pace and use lighter pressure.
There is less emphasis on working out serious adhesions or "knots" in the muscle tissue, which can be uncomfortable and cause some people tense up against the pressure.
In a relaxation massage, the therapist won't push your pain limits in order to get the muscle to release. You might even fall asleep! It's a good choice for someone who is getting a massage for the first time, or someone who just wants to bring their stress level down.
AROMA Relaxation Massage
60 Minutes: $100.00
AROMA Scalp Massage
60 Minutes: $50.00
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Call or text to book your appointment Phone: 587-286-4000 Text: 780-962-2279